Sõnumeid:1327
:: Tsiteeri ::
Teema: aitäh
[www.veche.net]

"aitäh" näikse Novgorodi kieles olema "аття attiá"

Usage: More or less the same as English "thank you"
Etymology: From Komi аттьö "thank you"
Example: Аття за помокьи. "Thanks for the help."

ja suvel nied Kiruvere liedulased olid täitsa kindlad, et nende "Ačiū" on meilt õpitud "ai tjumma".

küll sie ilm on ikke imelik.
03.12.10, 00:30
Timo Kalmu

Teema: ihhiiii
[www.veche.net]

GovernmentName: Long Form: Republic of Estonia
Short Form: Estonia
Local Long Form: Республика Цудеская (Novegradian), Еести Вабариик (Estonian)
Local Short Form: Цудя (Novegradian), Еести (Estonian)
Capital: Revéle (Tallinn)
Administrative Divisions: 3 oblosts: Iestoneskáia (capital Revéle/Tallinn), Pernáuskaia (capital Pernáu/Pärnu), Iuriéuskaia (capital Iúrieve/Tartu)

Locations are often identified using the historical counties. The three oblosts serve mainly as administrative districts.
Executive Branch: Headed by a president elected to five year terms. The current head of the republican government is President Andrus Osilou. The president (functionally more like a prime minister) is chosen by the parliament and heads the Government (Vabariigi Valitsus), which exercises executive power.
Legislative Branch: Headed by a unicameral Parliament, the Riigikogu.
Flag: Three equal horizontal bands of blue (top), black (middle), and white (bottom). The seal of Estonia is centered on the hoist side.
03.12.10, 00:50
Timo Kalmu

Teema: ahhaaa
[www.veche.net]

Now, I have seen how some people, when they first see this site, assume it has some sort of nationalistic undertones, especially given the incorporation of Finland and the Baltic states into Novegrad. Quite simply, this was never my intent. As stated above, I wanted this alternative history to have a high degree of realism, and so it naturally would include many things that some people (including myself!) find distasteful. I am not trying to state that these regions are rightfully part of Russia (besides, since I've severed Novegrad off from Russia, why are these people seeing Novegrad as a Russian surrogate?). I realize, however, that part of this may be a flaw of how I've chosen to present this website
03.12.10, 01:05
Lauri Õunapuu

Sõnumeid:2749
Teema: Re: aitäh
Revolutsioon!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Lauri Õunapuu
lauri[ät]metsatoll.ee
+372 56155559
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
03.12.10, 19:40
Postita
Sinu nimi:
Sinu epost:
Teema:
Message Body
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Lisa fail manusena:
  • Lubatud on lisada järgmiste tüüpidega faile:
  • Fail ei tohi olla suurem kui
  • Veel 2 faili saad lisada sellele teatele